COURT: DAY 7… A GRANDMOTHER’S BETRAYAL.

26 Mar

A Grandmother’s Betrayal… CHOOSE YOU!!!

Some days were unbearable (emotionally). Sitting across from the matriarch of the family, knowing she’s present at court not because of her daughters and granddaughters, but instead in support of her husband that sexually abused her daughters and granddaughters… Some days were tough!

Court: Day 7 This day was rather challenging (mentally) for me. The journey continues…

6 Responses to “COURT: DAY 7… A GRANDMOTHER’S BETRAYAL.”

1. Anonymous March 30, 2017 at 7:01 PM #

It is so sad when I listen to you on Dion Jackson Miller program. You are strong and God will heal you. I’m hurting too might not be abuse like yours but continue doing the good work

• Journey2Free March 30, 2017 at 8:47 PM #

Thank you oh so much. I really appreciate your kind words. I’m so sorry you’re hurting. Please don’t be a stranger.

2. Anonymous March 31, 2017 at 6:33 AM #

I’m speechless!!!!!!!! They will suffer!!!

• Journey2Free April 6, 2017 at 8:47 AM #

Hmmmmmm. That remains to be seen I guess. That’s all I can muster. Thank you.

3. Tessa Kelly April 6, 2017 at 12:53 AM #

Your Grandmother? So sad…..how can she/they all sleep at night. How can they be at peace within………? Never……Rest this in the hands of the Almighty my Darling. Keep speaking, keep writing. Let your voice be heard. You are beyond amazing.

• Journey2Free April 6, 2017 at 8:45 AM #

Oh she/they sleep very peaceful at nights my dear. After all they fail to see, understand or even acknowledge the depth of the mental and emotional despair they have caused or rendered. They see nothing wrong with what happened, therefore sleep will not be interrupted.